Oprah Recommended Dr. Harold Lancer Expresses Great Views on the Stem Cell Facial.
We would like to introduce you to the most advanced anti-aging and age reversal line of Stem Cell Products. The stem cell facial is a restorative process that promotes rejuvenation of tissue, skin tightness, natural contour and shape of the face, and requires absolutely no surgery. The process involves topically applying embryonic stem cells to the skin, usually in the form of a cream, and often utilizing gold as a vehicle to allow it to penetrate into the skin. The stem cell facial takes beauty maintenance to a whole new level; while surgery can get rid of an unsightly turkey neck and remove other pockets of drooping fat, stem cell facials can restore aged skin to a soft an succulent state.
Many celebrities are milking the stem cell facial trend for its age-reversing abilities; in a recent episode of TV Guide’s “The Fashion Team”, Denise Richards visits her favorite Beverly Hills dermatologist, Dr. Harold Lancer, as he demonstrates on her how stem cells can be topically applied to the skin for a dramatically youthful effect. Dr. Lancer was the first client in California to use this treatment on his patients . This treatment has been used by top celebrities in Beverly Hills such as, Victoria Beckham, Denise Richards, Beyonce, Ryan Seacrest, Paula Abdul, Jennifer Aniston, Hugh Jackman, Oprah, Kim Kardasian and so many others.
Skin For the Future
Celebrities have been the first to embrace a totally new technique in facial rejuvenation that offers long lasting improvements that will make many of today’s aesthetic treatments obsolete. Youthful beauty is restored by introducing millions of powerful new stem cells under the skin to eliminate facial lines, wrinkles, scars and replace lost skin volume. Your own newly activated stem cells go to work causing a dynamic regeneration response on the cellular level.
Is it Safe?
- Fast recovery
- Out-patient procedure
- No adverse reaction-these are your cells
- No facial surgery, anesthesia, scalpel, or stitches
Good-Bye Traditional Facelift
- Pulled compromised thin skin
- Unnatural result can look distorted
- Long surgery and down time
Restylane, Radiesse, Juvaderm, & Botox Cannot do This!
- Turn back the calendar 10 years or more
- Look younger in time with continued improvements for 18-24 months
- Restore skin quality, lost natural facial volume, plump lips & cheeks
- Removes wrinkles, crow’s feet, dark under eye circles, age spots, and frown lines
- More affordable than a traditional facelift or dermal filler maintenance
- Stem cell technology can be applied to the hands, neck, and décolleté